This is my journey exploring and discovering things that are lovely***

Some of my thoughts, challenges, prayers, projects, adventures, sniffles, giggles and experiences.









Sunday, September 28, 2014

He desires me...

I did warn you that I might skip a few letters of the alphabet... After all this is not a grade R lesson is you are a South African or a 2 year old American ;)

Regardless... I decided to skip to the letter G.  Then I'll go to the next letter H and end this alphabet blog post with S.  So I have gone somewhat consequentially but also NOT. 

I desire God-Father God.
I desire Holy Spirit.  Holy Ghost.  Person.
I desire Son, Jesus.  Not in a cussing cursing way but the real Jesus.  The one who deserves honour, respect, glory. 

3 in one.  They are one yet have different functions.  They work together.  They are a person.  Someone.
I desire someone.
I desire Him.
I desire all three in one sitting.

and He desires me.
He desires you.
You are His desire.
He desires to give you the desires of your heart.
You are desirable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment